Kaneville Township, Kane County, Illinois
Location in Kane County
Kane County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||35.13 sq mi (91.0 km2)|
|• Land||35.11 sq mi (90.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.06%|
|Elevation||850 ft (259 m)|
|• Density||36/sq mi (14/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60119, 60151|
|GNIS feature ID||0422241|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.13 square miles (91.0 km2), of which 35.11 square miles (90.9 km2) (or 99.94%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.06%) is water. The township is divided roughly into northern and southern halves by Interstate 88.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Gardner, Kaneville and Old Saint Mary's.
- Kaneland Community Unit School District 302
- Illinois's 14th congressional district
- State House District 50
- State Senate District 25
- "Kaneville Township, Kane County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-06-26.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Cortland Township, DeKalb County||Virgil Township|
|Pierce Township, DeKalb County||Blackberry Township|
|Squaw Grove Township, DeKalb County||Big Rock Township||Sugar Grove Township|