||The neutrality of this article is disputed. (May 2012)|
3 December 1969 |
|Alma mater||Seoul National University
Harvard Law School
|Website||Official Twitter account|
|Revised Romanization||Gang Yongseok|
Kang Yong-suk (born December 3, 1969) is a South Korean lawyer and a current non-partisan politician. He is known for expulsion from the Grand National Party due to his negative sexual remarks on women. He is also known for his antics against Ahn Cheol-Soo's political endeavors.
- 1985 ~ 1988 - Kyunggi High School
- 1988 ~ 1992 - Seoul National University LLB
- 1996 ~ 1998 - Seoul National University M.A. in Law
- 2001 ~ 2002 - Harvard Law School LLM. He was one of the several student representatives for the LLM class at Harvard.
Kang had desecrated Announcer during a student dinner at Yonsei University on July 20, 2010. This has caused a mass legal action against him. He was later expelled from the Grand National Party on September 2010.
He is involved in spreading a negative impression against a non-partisan candidate, Park Won-soon, based on a false allegation that Park forged his Harvard Law School degree. This is to support the Grand National Party candidate, Na Kyung-won.
Suing Choi Hyo-jong
He later sued South Korean comedian Choi Hyo-jong for "disrespecting the National Assembly" in a skit in Gag Concert. Chung Doo-un protested against Kang's decision "that could potentially undermine the ruling Grand National Party". Comedian Kim Won-hyo protested against Kang's action on his Twitter account with a humorous remark.
The comedians of the Gag Concert dedicated the November 27th, 2011 episode to lampoon Kang Yong-suk's action of suing Choi Hyo-jong.
- Kwon (권), Yeong-cheol (영철) (2011-11-11). "[Why뉴스] 왜 강용석은 안철수를 난타할까?". Nocut News (in Korean). Retrieved 2011-11-11.
- 강용석 "다 줄 생각 해야 하는데 그래도 아나운서 할래?". 프레시안 (in Korean). 2010-09-02. Retrieved 2010-07-20.
- Im (임), Byeong-do (병도) (2011-10-23). '박원순 저격수'로 나선 강용석의 '삼일천하'. OhMyNews (in Korean). Retrieved 2011-10-23.
- Kim (김), Beom-hyeong (범현) (2011-11-20). 정두언 "강용석, 개그맨 고소는 與에 악재". Yonhap News (in Korean). Retrieved 2011-11-27.
- 개그맨 김원효 "최효종, 야 안돼, 고소하면…". The Kyunghyang Shinmun (in Korean). 2011-11-18. Retrieved 2011-12-03.
- ‘개콘’ 고소 개그 독했다…강용석 맞대응 "어우 고소해". The Kyunghyang Shinmun (in Korean). 2011-11-28. Retrieved 2011-11-28.