From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kani may refer to:
- Kani (island), an island in the Maldives
- Kani, Burma
- Kani, Côte d'Ivoire
- Kani, Iran (disambiguation)
- Kani District, Gifu, Japan
- Kani, Gifu, Japan
- Kani (name)
- Kani (tribe), a tribe in Kerala
- Amiya Deb (1917–1983), Indian footballer and cricketer, nicknamed "Kani"
- Kani (paste) (also known as Surimi), a food product made from fish
- Kani (sushi), crab used as a sushi ingredient
- 4265 Kani, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.