From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kanizsa may refer to:
- Nagykanizsa, a town in Hungary
- Kaniža, Slovenia
- Kanizsamonostor, Kanizsa-Monostor (aka Torontálmonostor)
- Magyarkanizsa, the Hungarian name for Kanjiža town, Vojvodina, Serbia
- Szörénykanizsa, the Hungarian name for Cănicea village, Domașnea Commune, Caraș-Severin County, Romania
- Törökkanizsa, the Hungarian name for Novi Kneževac town, Vojvodina, Serbia
People with the surname
- Gaetano Kanizsa (1913–1993), Hungarian-Italian psychologist and artist
- Tivadar Kanizsa (1933–1975), Hungarian water polo player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.