From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kanji can refer to any of the following:
- Kanji, the Japanese writing system
- Chinese character, a general discussion of Chinese characters which are also used in other East Asian languages
- Kanji bush, an Australian shrub
- Kanji (drink), an Indian drink prepared in months of Feb-March around the Holi festival
- Kanji (era), a Japanese era name (1087–1094)
- Kanji, Jammu and Kashmir, a village in north India
- Kanji, Tamil Nadu, a village in south India
- Congee, a semi-liquid food made from rice
- Cangjie input method (cj), a method of computer entry of Chinese characters
- Cangjie, a legendary Chinese historiographer
- Kanji Tatsumi, one of the main characters in Persona 4
- Kanji (food), gruel of rice prepared in Kerala, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.