From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kanna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kanna may refer to:
- Sceletium tortuosum, a Southern African succulent with psychoactive properties
- In the Telugu, Malayalam, and Tamil languages: "kid", also sometimes used devotionally as a name for Lord Krishna
- Greek for the word reed. It is arguably the derivation for the musical term Canon.
- Large metal jug used in Romani music. It is normally used for shipping milk.
Art and entertainment
- Kanna (given name), a feminine Japanese given name
- Yonadam Kanna (born 1951), president of the Assyrian Democratic Movement and member of the Iraqi Parliament
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.