Kano is the pseudonym of a Spanish comic book artist, whose real name is Jose Angel Cano Lopez.
||This section requires expansion. (January 2010)
After breaking into the comic book industry in 1998 as the artist for Virtex, published by Oktomica Comics, Kano moved on to work for DC Comics, with long runs on Action Comics.
He moved to Marvel Comics where he worked on The Immortal Iron Fist, Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter and Marvel Zombies 5.
In 2013, he returned to DC to take over art chores in The New 52 Swamp Thing series.
- Virtex (with Mike Baron/Jeff Kwan/Casey Lau, 3-issue mini-series + #0, Oktomica Comics, October 1998 - February 1999)
- Action Comics #762-765, 767, 769-770, 772-773, 776-777, 780-782, 794, 810 (DC Comics, February 2000 - October 2001, October 2002 and February 2004)
- H-E-R-O #1-6, 9-11 (with Will Pfeifer, DC Comics, April 2003 - September 2003 and December 2003 - February 2004)
- The Immortal Iron Fist #10-14, 24 (with Ed Brubaker/Matt Fraction (#10-14) and Duane Swierczynski (#24), Marvel Comics, December 2007 - June 2008 and May 2009)
- Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter (with Kieron Gillen, 3-issue mini-series, Marvel Comics, August–October 2009)
- Marvel Zombies 5 (with Fred Van Lente, 5-issue limited series, Marvel Comics, forthcoming)