From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Kanra in Gunma Prefecture
|• Total||58.57 km2 (22.61 sq mi)|
|Population (September 1, 2007)|
|• Density||241.06/km2 (624.3/sq mi)|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
|- Tree||Japanese Red Pine|
|- Flower||Prunus × yedoensis|
|- Bird||Green Pheasant|
|Address||Kanra-machi, 161-1 Ōaza Obata
|Website||Town of Kanra|
- 1889 - Obata village, Akihata village, Fukushima town, and Niiya village are created in Kitakanra District.
- 1925 - Obata village is turned into Obata town.
- 1950 - Kitakanra District's name is turned into Kanra District.
- 1955 - Akihata village is merged into Obata town.
- 1959 - Fukushima village and Niiya village are merged into Obata town, creating Kanra town.
- Primary Schools
- Obata Elementary School
- Fukushima Elementary School
- Niiya Elementary School
- Akihata Elementary School
- Nasu Division
- Junior High Schools
- Daiichi Junior High School
- Daini Junior High School
- Daisan Junior High School
Media related to Kanra, Gunma at Wikimedia Commons
- Kanra official website (Japanese)
|This Gunma Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|