Kansas City Blues
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kansas City Blues (disambiguation))
Kansas City Blues may refer to::
- Kansas City Blues (American Association), a 1902–54 minor-league baseball team
- Kansas City Blues (USA Rugby), a Rugby Super League team founded in 1966
- Kansas City Blues (ice hockey), a minor-league hockey team
- Kansas City Blues (Western League), an 1898–1900 baseball team of the Western League
- Kansas City Blues/Cowboys, a Kansas City-based NFL team in 1924
- Kansas City Blues, a 1934 American Football League team
- Kansas City blues, a subgenre of blues music
- "Jim Jackson's Kansas City Blues", a song by Blues singer Jim Jackson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.