From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kao may refer to:
- Kao, a Japanese term for face.
- Kaō (花押?), a stylized signature or a mark used in place of a signature in China and Japan
- Kao (crater), a crater on the Moon.
- Kaō (era), a Japanese era name
- Kao (film), a 2000 film by Junji Sakamoto
- Kao (island) an island from an extinct volcano in Tonga
- Kao (surname), an alternative romanization of the Chinese family name Gao.
- Kao Airport south of Tobelo on Halmahera Island, North Maluku, Indonesia
- Kao Corporation, Japanese chemical and cosmetics company
- A knee strike used in muay thai
- Kao (musician), Kaoru's alternative name
- Kao (painter), 15th Century Japanese painter.
- Nicholas Kao Se Tseien (1897–2007), Catholic priest, supercentenarian
- Ping-Tse Kao (1888–1970), Taiwanese astronomer, after whom the crater is named
- R. N. Kao (1918–2002), Founder Director of Research and Analysis Wing (RAW)
- Charles Kao, Father of fiber optics, awarded 2009 Nobel Prize in Physics
KAO may refer to:
- Kappa Alpha Theta, used when the character theta is not available
- Kuiper Airborne Observatory
- Keith-Albee-Orpheum, abbreviated KAO or K-A-O, owners of a chain of vaudeville and motion picture theatres
- Kuusamo Airport, Finland (IATA airport code)
- Communist Workers Organisation (Netherlands)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.