From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kapa or KAPA may refer to:
- Kapa, a fabric that was made by Native Hawaiians
- KAPA, a radio station in Hilo, Hawaii, United States
- Kapa, Burkina Faso, a village in the Fara Department of Balé Province in southern Burkina Faso
- Centennial Airport, public use airport in Arapahoe County, Colorado, United States
- Käpylän Pallo, a football (soccer) club from the Käpylä district of Helsinki
- Eparaima Te Mutu Kapa (1842–1925), Māori member of the New Zealand parliament
- Mutu Paratene Kapa (1870–1968), New Zealand tribal leader, sportsman, Anglican priest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.