From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kapo can refer to one of the following:
- Kapo (mythology), a Hawaiian goddess or god
- A German colloquial job title, designating a Foreman, especially on construction sites
- Kapo (concentration camp), a privileged prisoner who served as a barracks supervisor/warder or led work details in a Nazi concentration camp
- Kapò, a 1960 film about a concentration camp inmate, directed by Gillo Pontecorvo
- Kazan Aircraft Production Association, a Russian aircraft manufacturer
- Olivier Kapo, a French football (soccer) striker who plays for Celtic
- Kapo!, a studio album by the neo-folk band Death In June
- KAPO or KaPo, an acronym for Kaitsepolitsei, the state security agency of Estonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.