From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kappa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kappa is a letter of the Greek alphabet.
Kappa may also refer to:
Music and television
- "Kappa", a track by the band Mogwai on their 1999 album Come On Die Young
- Kappa Mikey, an American animated television series
- Kappa no Kaikata, a manga
Literature, games and myths
- Kappa (Dungeons & Dragons), a game creature
- Kappa (folklore), a Japanese river imp
- Kappa (novel), by Ryūnosuke Akutagawa
- Kappa effect, a sensory illusion relating to the human perception of time
- Knowledge and Power Preparatory Academy IV (KAPPA IV), a middle school in The Bronx, New York City
Science, technology, statistics
- Cohen's kappa, also known as Kappa statistic
- Fleiss' kappa, another measure of inter-annotator agreement
- Kappa number, a measure of lignin content in wood pulp
- Kappa (rocket)
- kappa Opioid receptor
Fraternities and sororities
- Kappa, Illinois, a US village
- Kappamaki, a type of vegetarian sushi made with cucumber
- Kappa board, Foamcore or Foam board is a very strong, lightweight, and easily cut material used for the mounting of photographic prints, as backing in picture framing, in 3D design, and in painting.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.