From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karaka may refer to the following:
- Karaka (tree), a tree endemic to New Zealand
- Karaka, New Zealand, a small town in the North Island, New Zealand
- Karaka (astrology), a concept in Vedic astrology (Jyotisha)
- A concept in the grammar of Pāṇini, roughly similar to the concept of thematic role or theta role
- Karaka, the Māori word for the colour orange
- Karaka is a family name in Andhra Pradesh.
- Awabakal language word meaning "honey of the grasstree" (Káraka or Ká-ra-ka)
- Karaka (sailing vessel), ship being used for the past several years as a base for a non profit floating community
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.