From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karanga may refer to:
- Karanga (district), Mangaia, Cook Islands
- Karanga (Māori culture), an element of Māori cultural protocol, the calling of visitors onto a marae.
- Ikalanga language
- "Te Karanga", a song by Rhian Sheehan
- a clan of the Shona people
- Karanga Chhota (village), a village in India.
- Karanga: meaning "fry" or "fried" in the Swahili language.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karanga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.