From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karas may refer to:
- Karas Region, Namibia
- Karaš River, a river in Serbia and Romania (Romanian Caraş)
- Karas Island, an island in Sebakor Bay, West Papua, Indonesia
- Karaś, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, a village in north-central Poland
- Karaś, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, a village in north Poland
- Karaś Lake, a lake in north-east Poland
- Karas language
- Karas (anime) by Sato Keiichi
- PZL.23 Karaś, a mid-1930s Polish light bomber and reconnaissance aircraft
|Look up karaś in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.