From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Indiana Senate
from the 4th district
December 2, 1950 |
|Residence||Ogden Dunes, Indiana|
|Alma mater||University of Chicago, Valparaiso University|
Senator Tallian is championed among Indiana citizens who wish for marijuana decriminalization, having authored 2 bills in its favor.
- State Senator Karen Tallian official Indiana State Legislature site
- State Senator Karen Tallian official campaign website
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Financial information (state office) at the National Institute for Money in State Politics
- The Herald Bulletin "Online Article about her Marijuana Bills"
|This article about an Indiana politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|