14 February 1985 |
Bethnal Green, Tower Hamlets, London, England
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in (1.74 m)|
|Hair colour||Dark brown|
|Dress size||10 UK|
|Shoe size||5 UK - 38 EUR|
Life and career
Formerly a secretary, she was selected on 14 February 2006 (both her birthday and that of Lara Croft) to be the seventh model for Lara Croft in the popular video game series Tomb Raider. The role involved promoting the game series "in-character" on television and radio, so Adebibe underwent training in Lara Croft's trademark skills, from martial arts to elocution. She retired from the role of Lara Croft in 2008.
- Poole, Dan (28 August 2006). "Karima Adebibe: The latest Lara Croft". The Independent. Retrieved 10 May 2007.
- Adebibe, Karima (23 April 2006). "Karima Adebibe". The Sunday Times. Retrieved 17 March 2010.
- Semel, Paul (28 February 2006). "Raiding Her Tombs: A conversation with the new Lara Croft (PS2)". GameSpy. Retrieved 22 September 2006.
- Elliot, Phil (15 April 2006). "Being Lara Croft". BBC News. Retrieved 20 April 2009.
- "The HOT List: #9 - Lara Croft vs Eamonn Holmes". Zoo, Issue 111 (31 March – 6 April 2006), p. 43
- "Karima Adebibe". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 20 April 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Karima Adebibe.|
- Karima Adebibe at the Internet Movie Database
- Karima Adebibe at the Fashion Model Directory
- Karima Adebibe visiting Poland - coverage by TVPW television
Jill de Jong
|Lara Croft model
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Eidos Interactive-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|