From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karimun may refer to the following places in Indonesia:
- Great Karimun or Karimun Besar, an island of Indonesia, in the Strait of Malacca southwest of Singapore
- Little Karimun or Karimun Kecil, a smaller island just northeast of Great Karimun
- Karimun Regency, an administrative division of Indonesia, including Great and Little Karimun
- Karimun Jawa, a group of small islands off the north coast of Java
It may also refer to
- Suzuki Karimun (disambiguation), automobile models
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karimun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.