From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Kariya can refer to:
- Kariya (film), a Kannada language film, released in 2003.
- Kariya, Aichi, a city in Aichi, Japan
- Martin Kariya, an ice hockey player
- Paul Kariya, a retired ice hockey player
- Steve Kariya, an ice hockey player
- Kariya Jin, character featured in the Japanese anime Bleach
- Kariya Kagetoki, fictional elite samurai featured in the Japanese anime Samurai Champloo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.