This article needs additional citations for . verification (March 2014)
Karl Eusebius, Prince of Liechtenstein (April 11, 1611 – April 5, 1684) was the [1 ] Prince of Liechtenstein. He inherited this title in 1627 from his father Karl I. He was 16 and thus considered underage and his uncles Prince Gundakar and Maximillian acted as regents until 1632. From 1639 to 1641 Karl was Chief Captain of High and Low Silesia.
Thirty Years' War Karl did a meritous job of economically restoring his dominions. Karl was also an extensive patron of architecture of the period.
He died in
Marriage and issue [ edit ]
Karl married his niece, Johanna Beatrix, Prinzessin
von Dietrichstein zu Nikolsburg (c. 1625 – March 26, 1676) on August 6, 1644. They had nine children:
Princess Eleonora Maria (1647 – August 7, 1704).
Princess Anna Maria (1648–1654).
Princess Maria Theresia (1649–1716).
Princess Johanna Beatrix (1650–1672); Married
Maximilian II, Prince of Liechtenstein (1641–1709).
Prince Franz Dominik (died 1652).
Prince Karl Joseph (died 1653).
Prince Franz Eusebius (1654–1655). Princess Cecilia (died 1655).
Prince Johann Adam Andreas (known as ) (1662–1712). Hans-Adam I, Prince of Liechtenstein
Ancestry [ edit ]
Ancestors of Karl Eusebius, Prince of Liechtenstein
16. Baron Hartmann of Liechtenstein, Lord of Valtice
8. Baron Georg Hartmann of Liechtenstein, Lord of Valtice
17. Johanna, Lady of Mainburg
4. Baron Hartmann II of Liechtenstein, Lord of Valtice, Lednice and Steyregg
18. Baron Georg VI of Liechtenstein, Lord of Steyregg
9. Baroness Susanna of Liechtenstein
19. Baroness Magdalena of Polheim
Karl I, Prince of Liechtenstein
20. Ulrich II, Count of Ortenburg
10. Karl I, Count of Ortenburg
21. Baroness Veronika of Aichberg
5. Countess Anna Maria of Ortenburg
22. Leonhard II of Fraunberg, Count of Haag
11. Countess Maximiliana of Fraunberg-Haag
23. Landgravine Amalie of Leuchtenberg
Karl Eusebius, Prince of Liechtenstein
24. Baron Oldřich Trnavský z Boskovic
12. Baron Václav II Bučovský z Boskovic
25. Kateřina z Sovince
6. Baron Jan Šembera z Boskovic a Černá Hora
26. Protasius z Ojnic
13. Anna z Ojnic
27. Anna, Lady of Neidegg
3. Baroness Anna Maria Šemberová of Boskovic and Černá Hora
28. Baron Wolfgang Albrecht Krajíř z Krajku
14. Baron Albert Krajíř z Krajku
29. Baroness Sophie Křinecká z Ronova
7. Baroness Anna Krajířová z Krajku
30. Oldřich Kostomlatský z Vřesovic
15. Marie Magdalena Kostomlatská z Vřesovic
31. Anna z Vchynic
References [ edit ]
External links [ edit ]