||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2008)|
April 16, 1975 |
|Years active||2004 to present|
Karl Yune (born April 16, 1975) is an American actor.
Yune, a Korean American, was born and raised in Washington, D.C.. He studied business, literature, and philosophy before switching to a major in theater at Columbia University's School of Arts, New York, after winning the role of Romeo for a presentation of Romeo and Juliette. He also studied with the Groundlings Improv Group.
Yune got his first lead role in a studio film as Tran, one of the guides in Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid. He has also appeared in Forbidden Warrior, and Memoirs of a Geisha, as well as in the short films Miracle Mile (which has received several awards), and Hold Up. He has also acted in various Off-Broadway plays, and done fashion modeling. Yune will be appearing in Arrow as Maseo Yamashiro, the husband of Tatus Yamashiro.
Karl Yune is sometimes credited as Carl Yune and Karl Hahn (as in Miracle Mile).
He is the younger brother of actor Rick Yune. Yune currently resides in Los Angeles.
- Forbidden Warrior (2004) - Locust
- Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid (2004) - Tran
- Miracle Mile (2004) - James Hudson
- Hold Up (2004) - Cashier
- Memoirs of a Geisha (2005) - Koichi
- Freezerburn (2005) - Alex the 2nd A.D.
- Ken (Short) - Ken (2006)
- Hers - K (2007)
- Speed Racer (2008) - Taejo Body Guard
- Slaughter (2008)
- Real Steel (2011) - Tak Mashido
- One on One, episode Bright Lights, Big City (2004) - Emcee
- Knight Rider, episode Journey to the End of the Knight (2009)
- Arrow (2014-) - Maseo Yamashiro
- Karl Yune has given voice to a character (Chinese Rig) in 50 Cent's video game 50 Cent: Bulletproof.
- Mitovich, Matt Webb (July 2, 2014). "Arrow Season 3 Scoop: Meet Oliver's Hong Kong Handler". TV line. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
|This article about an American theatre actor born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|