Karlee Delane Bispo (born January 14, 1990) is an American swimmer who specializes in middle-distance freestyle events.
At the 2013 World Aquatics Championships in Barcelona, Bispo won gold in the 4x200-meter freestyle relay with teammates Katie Ledecky, Shannon Vreeland, and Missy Franklin in a time of 7:45.14. Swimming the third leg, she recorded a split of 1:57.58.
- Karlee Bispo – National Team swimmer profile at USASwimming.org
- Karlee Bispo – University of Texas athlete profile at TexasSports.com
- 1986: East Germany (Stellmach, Strauß, Bergknecht, Friedrich)
- 1991: Germany (Kielgass, Stellmach, Hase, Ortwig)
- 1994: China (Le, Yang, Zhou, Lü)
- 1998: Germany (Van Almsick, Hase, Szalai, Kielgass)
- 2001: Great Britain (Jackson, Belton, Legg, Pickering)
- 2003: USA (Benko, Komisarz, Jeffrey, Munz)
- 2005: USA (Coughlin, Hoff, Myers, Sandeno)
- 2007: USA (Coughlin, Vollmer, Nymeyer, Hoff)
- 2009: China (Yang, Zhu, Liu, Pang)
- 2011: USA (Franklin, Knutson, Hoff, Schmitt)
- 2013: USA (Ledecky, Vreeland, Bispo, Franklin)