Countess Karoline Ernestine of Erbach-Schönberg
|Countess Karoline Ernestine of Erbach-Schönberg|
|Spouse(s)||Heinrich XXIV, Count Reuss of Ebersdorf|
|Father||George August, Count of Erbach-Schönberg|
|Mother||Ferdinande Henriette, Countess of Stolberg-Gedern|
20 August 1727|
|Died||22 April 1796
Countess Karoline Ernestine of Erbach-Schönberg, born 20 August 1727 (20 July, according to other sources) at Gedern, Oberhessen, Hesse-Darmstadt, in the then Holy Roman Empire, was a daughter of George August, Count of Erbach-Schönberg, and Ferdinande Henriette, Countess of Stolberg-Gedern. She died at Ebersdorf, Thuringia, on 22 April 1796, at age 68.
Through her daughter Augusta, she is an ancestor of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom.
- Heinrich XLVI, Count Reuss of Ebersdorf (b. Ebersdorf, 14 May 1755 - d. Ebersdorf, 18 April 1757).
- Countess Augusta Caroline Sophia Reuss of Ebersdorf (b. Ebersdorf, 19 January 1757 - d. Coburg, 16 November 1831); created Princess of Reuss-Ebersdorf (German: Fürstin Reuß zu Ebersdorf) on 9 April 1806; married on 13 June 1777 to Duke Franz of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld.
- Countess Louise Christine Reuss of Ebersdorf (b. Ebersdorf, 2 June 1759 - d. Lobenstein, 5 December 1840); created Princess Reuss of Ebersdorf (German: Fürstin Reuß zu Ebersdorf) on 9 April 1806; married on 1 June 1781 to Prince Heinrich XLIII of Reuss-Köstritz.
- Heinrich LI, Count Reuss of Ebersdorf (b. Ebersdorf, 16 May 1761 - d. Ebersdorf, 10 July 1822); created Prince Reuss of Ebersdorf (German: Fürst Reuß zu Ebersdorf) on 9 April 1806.
- Countess Ernestine Ferdinande Reuss of Ebersdorf (b. Ebersdorf, 28 April 1762 - d. Ebersdorf, 19 May 1763).
- Heinrich LIII, Count Reuss of Ebersdorf (b. Ebersdorf, 24 May 1765 - d. Ebersdorf, 28 June 1770).
- Countess Henriette Reuss of Ebersdorf (b. Ebersdorf, 9 May 1767 - d. Coburg, 3 September 1801); married on 4 July 1787 to Prince Emich Kyrill, 2nd Prince of Leiningen-Dagsburg-Hartenburg.