||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
|Born||Karri Kathleen Turner
December 21, 1966
Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.
Turner was born in Fort Worth, Texas and raised in Bentonville, Arkansas. She originally considered a Drama/Tele/Film degree at Oklahoma's Oral Roberts University before committing entirely to acting and moving to southern California to attend the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. At one time she was a member of The Groundlings, a California improvisational comedy troupe.
Her recent film credits include "Get Smart" and "American Carol". She has had extensive stage experience in such plays as Godspell and Charley's Aunt and appeared in 2003 as Susan in the award-winning comic short The Date. She has also had recurring roles in Caroline in the City, The X-Files and South Park. She accompanied comedians Kathy Griffin and Michael McDonald to Iraq to perform for U.S. troops stationed there, a performance broadcast as part of Griffin's series My Life on the D-List and has completed 13 USO tours as of 2012, as well as work for other groups such as Nation Guard young challenge program, American Freedom Foundation and five tours with Stars for stripes.
- Heroes (TV) (2 episodes) (2006) .... Lisa
- Hurricane in the Rose Garden (2006) .... Ashley
- JAG (TV) (81 episodes) (1997–2005) .... Lt. Harriet Sims
- The X Files (2 episodes) (1997) .... Tara Scully
- South Park (TV) (Weight Gain 4000) (1997) .... Kathy Lee Gifford (voice)
- Caroline in the City .... Honey Potts (2 episodes) (1996–1997)
- Suddenly Susan (TV) (Love and Divorce American Style: Part 2) (1997) .... Marcy
- Who's the Caboose? (1997) .... Wendi
- Soviet Strike (VG) (1996) .... Delilah (voice)
- Wild Oats (TV) (2 episodes) (1994) .... Tanya Kavasi
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Karri Turner.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|