From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kartika or Karthika may refer to:
- alternative transliteration of Kartik
- Kartikeya, the son of Shiva in the Indian mythology
- alternative transliteration of Karthika, a feminine name in Indian languages
- Kartika Rane, Indian actress
- Kartika (sitcom), a Disney India sitcom
- Kartika (knife), a Buddhist ritual implement
- Kartika, a month in the Hindu calendar
- Kartika Airlines
- Kartika Liotard member of the European Parliament
- For Kartika Sari Dewi Shukarno, see Caning in Malaysia#Kartika case.
- Star (in Indonesia Language).
It may also refer to:
- the Pleiades (in English).
- Subaru (in Japanese)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.