From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kasa may refer to
- Gasa (poetry), a form of Korean poetry
- Kasa-obake, a spirit or monster in Japanese folklore
- Kasa (hat), a Japanese hat
- Kasa or Kasaya (clothing), a patchwork robe worn by Buddhist monks and nuns.
- Kasa, Sweden, a village in northern Sweden
- Kasa-Vubu (commune), a district in the Kinshasa, Congo
- Kasa District, Kyoto, a district in Kyoto, Japan
- Kasa (kingdom) a former kingdom in Senegal
- KASA (AM), a radio station at 1540 AM licensed to Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- KASA-TV, a television station (channel 2 analog/27 digital) licensed to Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
- Bobotgb Kasa, British philanthropist
- Joseph Kasa-Vubu, first president of Congo
- Lady Kasa, Japanese poet
- Martin Kasa, Founder of central European internet shops (Group KASA.cz)
- Nadasi Kasa, ancient Iranian princess
- Tamás Kásás, Hungarian water polo
- Kasa (band), Polish Eurodance artist
- Kasa (group),Kolhapur adventure sports association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.