From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kasai may refer to:
Places in Japan
- Kasai, Hyogo is a city located in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan.
- Kasai District is a district of Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan.
- Kasai Station in the Kasai section of Edogawa, Tokyo, Japan.
- Kasai region in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, now divided into the eastern and western districts Kasai-Oriental and Kasai-Occidental, and a historic region South Kasai
- Kasai River in Angola and the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Kangsabati River or Kasai River in India
- Kasai a Muslim ethnic group found in North India and Pakistan
It is also a Japanese surname:
- The Kasai Rex is a supposed living dinosaur said to live in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, more specifically the Kasai region.
- a Korean company producing pantyhose for women
- Air Kasai
- a Kasai procedure or hepatoportoenterostomy, a pediatric surgery commonly for biliary atresia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kasai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.