|IATA: KSE – ICAO: HUKS|
|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner/Operator||Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda|
|Elevation AMSL||3,146 ft / 959 m|
Kasese Airport (IATA: KSE, ICAO: HUKS) is an airport in Uganda. It is located in the town of Kasese, Kasese District, Rwwenzururu Sub-region, in Western Uganda, at the foothills of the Rwenzori Mountains, close to the International border with the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The geographic coordinates of this airport are . Its location is approximately 262 kilometres (163 mi) west of Entebbe International Airport, the country's largest, civilian and military airport.
Kasese Airport is one of the 46 airports in the country. It is one of the 13 upcountry airports under the administration of the Uganda Civil Aviation Authority. It is one of the five upcountry airports that are authorized to handle cross-border air traffic from member countries of the East African Community, as part of efforts to promote tourism within Eastern Africa.
The Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda (CAA) that manages this airport is in the middle of renovating and improving the airport by lengthening the runway to 8,210 feet (2,500 m). The runway will also be widened from 98 feet (30 m) to 146 feet (45 m). The surface will be converted from grass to tarmac.
A terminal building and aircraft fuel storage facilities will be constructed. A control tower will be erected. Customs and Immigration facilities will also be installed as well as cargo storage warehouses. As of October 2008, the construction plans have been approved and construction will begin as soon as the tenants on the land adjacent to the airport have been relocated. After all the renovations, Kasese Airport will be transformed into Kasese International Airport. 
In 2010, the Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) awarded a contract to Gauff Consultants Limited for consultancy services for the redevelopment of preliminary master plans and detailed engineering designs for Gulu Airport for a price of about UGX:359 million (approx. US$217,000). Kasese Airport will be re-designed into an International Airport. In July 2013, Ugandan print media indicated that renovations and upgrades were expected to begin in mid 2014.
- "Uganda". CIA World Factbook. "Airports: 46 (2010)"
- Kasese Airport is Administered by the Uganda CAA
- "Aeronautical chart showing HUKS with elevation and runway length". SkyVector. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- Details of Kasese Airport Runway
- Kasese Airport Runway
- Kasese Airport Improvements
- Kasese Airport To Undergo Modernization
- Plans To Transform Aerodrome In Kasese Into International Airport In Advanced Stages
- Upgrading of Kasese Airport Expected In Third Quarter of 2013/2014 Financial Year
- Location of Kasese Airport At Google Maps
- Location of Kasese Airport
- Airport information for HUKS at Great Circle Mapper.
- Aeronautical chart for HUKS at SkyVector