Kashif Abasi is a Pakistani journalist, television talk show host and anchorperson based in Islamabad. He hosts the current affairs talk show Off the Record on ARY News. He is a graduate of the Barani Institute of Information Technology in Rawalpindi. Known for his bold questioning, Abbasi has conducted interviews of numerous politicians and notable government officials.
In November 2011, Abbasi announced his marriage with Dunya News journalist Meher Bukhari. In June 2012, his wife became involved in a mediagate scandal where she was caught hosting a "planted" interview at the behest of property tycoon Malik Riaz. Abbasi later hosted a special transmission on his show to discuss the controversy.
- Off The Record at ARY News
- Kashif Abbasi on Pakistan Herald
- Kashif Abbasi on Awaz Today
- Kashif Abbasi and Mehar Bukhari wedding, Mediawatch
- "Kashif Abbasi and Mehr Bokhari married now". Pakistan Today. 17 November 2011. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- Kashif Abbasi and Meher Bokhari are married now, The News Tribe
|This Pakistani biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|