The main centre for development of Kashubian studies is the University of Gdańsk, Poland. Since 2009 the Institute of Polish Language and Literature at the university has operated a teaching specialisation: teaching of Polish and Kashubian language and culture studies (Kashubian studies) within its Polish studies program. It is in accordance with Article 8 of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages, which is in force in Poland, and concerns the opportunity to learn regional languages at all levels, from preschool to university.
- (Polish) "Oferta studiów — Proponowane specjalizacje". University of Gdańsk — Institute of Polish Language and Literature. Retrieved 2012-10-16.
- "European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages". Council of Europe. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- (Polish) "Dz.U. 2009 nr 137 poz. 1121". Internetowy System Aktów Prawnych. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- (Polish) Institute of Polish Language and Literature within University of Gdańsk
- European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages website
|This Poland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|