She studied in the Faculty of Painting of the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, where she graduated in 1995. She has participated in numerous individual and group exhibitions.
Domanska’ paintings have been the subject of numerous solo and group exhibitions including the National Museum in Warsaw, she was selected for acceptance into the Biennales in Florence, The National Festival "The Supermarket of Art" two times and she has been a finalist the Art & Business competition "Painting of the Year" two times. Her work has been published in many media publications such as ELLE, Artinfo, Sztuka, Warsaw Business Journal, Rzeczpospolita, Twoj Styl Magazine, Wp.pl, Wprost and were featured in the major television news programs.
She has developed her own recognizable style. In her paintings, reality is difficult to separate from fiction. Hyperrealistic literality of details is not only a stylistic effort, but rather a manifestation of a certain perception of reality. Domanska’s paintings relate to the reality of uncontrolled permeation of imitation and original. The literary meaning of seemingly banal and superficial beauty of reproduced objects and situations is also the background of symbolic celebration of emotions, feelings, reflections and affirmations of nature. Compositions from the “Pool” series make one’s soul feel blissful. Fatigue disappears, thoughts begin to circulate lazily. By employing images of sunny beaches, bright blue sky, beach umbrellas, gentle waves, beautiful women in warm-hued bikinis and children playing in the sand, Ms Domanska presents a carefree, lazy summer, while at the same time challenging the definition of beauty with a carefully maintained distance.
Inspired by the nature, the world of charming flowers and plants, the paintings of Kasia Domanska enchant with their colours and the music of hues. The artist’s works constitute an attempt to define beauty, its meaning and role in the life of man.
- Agnieszka Rayzacher, Katarzyna Świerzak - "The Most Sinister Brushes"/ "Najgroźniejsze Pędzle", Krajowa Agencja Wydawnicza (2000), ISBN 83-88072-38-2
- ELLE, Obrazy jak fotografie, 10.2009
- l'éclat, Kasia Domańska, 09.2009
- Warsaw insider 10.2009,
- WERANDA, Wspomnienie lata, 10.2009
- PANI, Ciepło / zimno, 09.2009
- Warsaw Business Journal, Summer, Summer's last stand, 09.2009
- WPROST, Kasia Domańska Summer, 09.2009
- Sztuka.pl, Kasia Domańska z cyklu Summer, 09.2009
- O.pl, Katarzyna Domańska - Summer, 09.2009
- Wp.pl, Summer Kasi Domańskiej, 08.2009
- O.pl, Wystawa Kasi Domańskiej, 08.2009
- Artinfo, Summertime O cyklu Summer Kasi Domańskiej, 08.2009
- Activist, Summer, 08.2009
- Artbiznes, Summer, 09.2009
- NOBLE CONSIERGE, Wystawa Kasi Domańskiej, 09.2009
- WOMAN, Raj utracony, Kama Zboralska, 06.2008
- PANI, Raj odzyskany, Kama Zboralska, 03.2006
- RZECZPOSPOLITA, Monika Małkowska, Mokro malowane, Piąta Aleja, 04.2005
- FAKT, EUROPA 13.04.2005
- TWÓJ STYL, Katarzyna Rzehak, Wielki plusk, 04.2005
- O.pl, Informacja o wystawie "Basen", 04.2005
- Artbiznes, Informacja o wystawie "Basen", 04.2005
- Artinfo, Relacja z wystawy "Basen", 04.2005
- Culture.pl Zapowiedź wystawy "Kwiaty są piękne", 12.2003