Kasperski (also spelled Kaspersky) is a family name of East European origin. Formed by adding a Slavic adjective-forming suffix -ski (masc., also spelled -skii, -skiy; fem. -ska (Polish etc.), -skaya(Rus.)) to the Western men's personal name Kasper/Casper.
- Lindy Kasperski, a former Canadian politician.
- Wojciech Kasperski, a Polish screenwriter, film director and producer.
- Eugene Kaspersky, co-founder and head of Kaspersky Lab, a Russian multi-national computer security company, Natalya Kaspersky's ex-husband.
- Natalya Kaspersky, co-founder of Kaspersky Lab, Eugene Kaspersky's ex-wife.
- Ivan Kaspersky, their son
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Mobile Security, Kaspersky Anti-Hacker
- Kaspersky Commonwealth Antarctic Expedition
|This page or section lists people with the surname Kasperski. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|