Kasperski (also spelled Kaspersky) is a family name of East European origin. Formed by adding a Slavic adjective-forming suffix -ski (masc., also spelled -skii, -skiy; fem. -ska (Polish etc.), -skaya(Rus.)) to the Western men's personal name Kasper/Casper.
Kasperski or Kaspersky may refer to:
- Lindy Kasperski, a former Canadian politician.
- Wojciech Kasperski, a Polish screenwriter, film director and producer.
- Eugene Kaspersky, co-founder and head of Kaspersky Lab, a Russian multi-national computer security company
- Natalya Kaspersky, co-founder of Kaspersky Lab, Eugene Kaspersky's ex-wife
- Ivan Kaspersky, their son
Businesses and business products
- Kaspersky Lab, a Russian multi-national computer security company, and its products
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Kasperski. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|