From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kastri (Greek: Καστρί) may refer to several places in Greece:
- Kastri, Evrymenes, a village in the Ioannina regional unit
- Kastri, Thesprotia, a village in Thesprotia
- Kastri, Arcadia, a village in the municipality North Kynouria, Arcadia
- Kastri, Crete, a village in the Chania regional unit
- Kastri, Gavdos is the capital of the island of Gavdos in the Chania regional unit
- Kastri, Kythera, an ancient settlement on the island of Cythera
- Kastri, Larissa, a village in the municipal unit Lakereia, Larissa regional unit
- Kastri, Preveza, a village in the municipal unit Fanari, Preveza regional unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.