Kastrup is best known as the site of Copenhagen Airport. In Danish, the airport is often called Kastrup Lufthavn (Kastrup Airport) or Københavns Lufthavn, Kastrup (Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup).
Scandinavian Airlines has its Denmark offices and the SAS Cargo head office in Kastrup. Transavia Denmark has its head office in Kastrup. When SAS Commuter operated, its head office was in Kastrup. When Danair existed, its head office was in Kastrup.
See also 
- "SAS head office in Denmark." Scandinavian Airlines. Retrieved on 8 June 2009.
- "Headquarters." SAS Cargo. Retrieved on 27 January 2012. "Visiting address Kystvejen 40 DK-2770 Kastrup Denmark"
- "List of Danish airline operators holding a licence/concession/permission to carry out commercial air transportation." Slv.dk. Retrieved on 3 January 2010.
- "World Airline Directory." Flight International. 24–30 March 1993. 120.
- "World Airline Directory." Flight International. 18 May 1972. 22.
|This Danish location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|