||This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010)
Ministry of Finance building
Ministry of Justice building
Kasumigaseki (霞が関, 霞ヶ関 or 霞ケ関, literally Barrier/gate of Fog) is a district in Chiyoda Ward in Tokyo, Japan. It is the location of most of Japan's cabinet ministry offices. The name is often used figuratively to refer to the Japanese bureaucracy, as opposed to Nagatachō, which refers to the elected government or the legislative branch.
Notable sites 
Government offices 
||This section needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013)
Other buildings 
- Japan Post headquarters
- Kasumigaseki Building - Tokyo's first high-rise office building
- Kasumigaseki R7 Project - New high-rise buildings under construction adjacent to the Kasumigaseki Building.
- New Kasumigaseki Building
- Nipponkoa Insurance Building
Subway stations 
Japan Post Holdings has its headquarters in Kasumigaseki. PricewaterhouseCoopers has offices on the 15th floor of the Kasumigaseki Building.
At different points of time All Nippon Airways and Mitsui Chemicals had their headquarters in the Kasumigaseki Building. In July 1978, when Nippon Cargo Airlines first began, it operated within a single room inside All Nippon Airways's space in the Kasumigaseki Building.
At one time Cantor Fitzgerald had an office in the Toranomon Mitsui Building in Kasumigaseki.
- ^ "Ministry Access by Public Transportation." (Archive) Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. Retrieved on April 6, 2009. "Address: 2nd Bldg. of the Central Common Government Office, 2-1-2, Kasumigaseski [sic], Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8926, Japan"
- ^ "Home." (English) Japan Transport Safety Board. Retrieved on April 27, 2013. "2-1-2 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (100-8918)" Japanese address: "〒100-8918 東京都千代田区霞が関2-1-2"
- ^ "Index.pdf." (Archive) National Public Safety Commission. Retrieved on April 6, 2009. "〒１００－８９７４ 東京都千代田区霞が関２－１－２"
- ^ "Contact Us." Asian Development Bank Institute. Retrieved on February 19, 2012. "ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK INSTITUTE Kasumigaseki Building 8F 3-2-5, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6008, Japan"
- ^ "Contacts." (Archive) Asian Development Bank. Retrieved on February 19, 2012. "Kasumigaseki Building 8F 3-2-5 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-6008, Japan"
- ^ "About Japan Post." Japan Post Holdings. Retrieved on April 24, 2010.
- ^ "PwC office locations in Japan." PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Retrieved on February 18, 2010.
- ^ "What's New." Mitsui Chemicals. June 5, 2001. Retrieved on February 18, 2010.
- ^ "World Airline Directory." Flight International. March 30, 1985. 50." Retrieved on June 17, 2009.
- ^ "Chapter 3. On the path to becoming a member of the incumbent carrier group." Nippon Cargo Lines. Retrieved on February 18, 2010.
- ^ "office locations." Cantor Fitzgerald. March 4, 2000. Retrieved on October 4, 2009.
Coordinates: 35°40′31″N 139°45′11″E / 35.675173°N 139.752999°E