From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kata is a martial arts term referring to a pattern of defense-and-attack. Kata may also mean:
- Kata (name)
- Kata people or Katirs, alternative name for a tribal group of Afghanistan
- Katariina Souri (born 1968), Finnish author, artist, columnist, and a Playboy Playmate of the Month
- Kata, Georgian royal princess of 11th century
- Kata, Georgian royal princess of 12th century
- Kata, Burma, a town
- Kata, Estonia, a village
- Kata, Iran, a village
- Kata River in Estonia
- Kata, Tibet, a village
- Kata, founded 1986, a Finland company mainly focused on radiation safety, and Kata trademark and trade name of Kata-Electronics.
- Kata (programming), exercises in programming which help hone your skills through practice and repetition
- Kata (mathematics), a name for one of the two 4th dimensional directions, the other being Ana
- KATA (AM), a California radio station
- KATA-CD, a Dallas, TX, television station
- Kata Station, a train station in Owase, Japan
- An abbreviation for Katakana character set in the Japanese writing language
- Kata, a Grenada drum
- Kata, a Swahili word meaning "to cut"
- Kata, a West-African local name for Ovine rinderpest
- Kata (company), an Israeli company manufacturing photo equipment protection cases and military items
- Khata, a name for ceremonial white silk scarves most often Tibet which are an auspicious symbol and lend a positive note to the start of any enterprise or relationship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.