From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Katanga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Katanga may refer to:
- Katanga Province, a province of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- State of Katanga, a breakaway state which existed from 1960 to 1963
- Katanga Crisis or "Congo Crisis", a period of turmoil in the First Republic of the Congo from 1960 to 1966
- Haut-Katanga (proposed province), a proposed new province presently the southern region of Katanga Province
- Katanga Plateau, a plateau in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Garenganze or Katanga in Central Africa, the home of the pre-colonial Yeke Kingdom of Msiri
- Katanga River, a river in Russia
- Germain Katanga (born 1978), a Congolese militia leader accused of war crimes and crimes against humanity before the International Criminal Court
- Simon Katanga, a fictional character in the film Raiders of the Lost Ark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katanga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.