From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Katarina may refer to:
- Katariina, district in Turku, Finland
- Katarina-Sofia borough, borough in central Stockholm
- Topol pri Medvodah, a settlement in the Municipality of Medvode, Slovenia (formerly and still popularly known as Katarina)
People with the given name Katarina:
- Katarina (given name)
- Katarina (Doctor Who), a character in the television series, Doctor Who
- Katarina, the Sinister Blade, a playable champion character in the action real-time strategy video game League of Legends
- Veela named in Serbian mythology
- Katarina, a Fire Emblem character and exclusive playable character from Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem DS.
Katarina may also refer to:
- Katarina Church, church building in Stockholm, Sweden
- Katarina Elevator, elevator in Stockholm, Sweden
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katarina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.