Kate Bellm (born 1987 in London) is a Berlin-based photographer working in Berlin, Paris, and London. Bellm's work has been published in fashion magazines such as Vogue UK, Esquire, GQ, Tatler, Nylon, L'Officiel, Vice, The Herald Tribune, Finch's Quarterly Review, I Love You, and Lurve Magazine.
- Technicolor Dreaming, Moeller Fine Art, Berlin (Germany)
- Icons of Tomorrow, Christophe Guye Galerie, Zurich (Switzerland)
- Paris, Exchange, Paris (France)
- Photo09, Photo Schweiz, Zurich (Switzerland)
- This is not an invitation to rape me, Philadelphia (USA)
- Artbarter, Berlin (Germany)
- Cabinet, Berlin (Germany)