Katherine Jean "Kate" Bolduan (born July 26, 1983) is a morning show co-anchor with Chris Cuomo for the CNN program New Day, based in CNN's New York bureau. Bolduan provides feature stories and breaking news reports as well as custom live reports. Previously, she served as congressional correspondent based in Washington, D.C. as well as a general assignment correspondent for the network.
A native of Goshen, Indiana, she is the third child of Dr. Jeffrey and Nadine Bolduan, both of whom are medical professionals. She has worked at House & Garden magazine, Dateline NBC, NBC Nightly News, NBC News, and MSNBC. From April 2006 through August 2007, Bolduan worked at WTVD-TV in Raleigh, N.C., where she served as a reporter with an emphasis on breaking news and live coverage.
She graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the George Washington University in 2005 with a bachelor's degree in journalism. During her time at the university she was also a women's volleyball player. and a talented stage actress. She is married to Carlyle Group principal Michael David Gershenson, and both are based in Washington D.C. She converted to Judaism prior to her marriage, and joined the Washington Hebrew Congregation in November 2009.
- Atlantic 10 Announces Commissioner's Honor Roll For 2001-02 from George Washington University Athletics
- 046RDB020410_MT Masterindd
- 50 Most Beautiful People for 2011 - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com
- Anchors & Reporters from CNN
- "GHS grad works as CNN correspondent" from The Goshen News
- "Bolduan in title hunt" from The Elkhart Truth
- Meet the Team, Kate Bolduan from ABC News
- Volleyball Aims High in 2002 - George Washington University Official Athletic Site
- Generic Theatre Company
- Wedding Registry Search – Find Couples Wedding Registries
- CNN correspondent snags Berkley/Foxhall Crescents 4BD for $1.36M | Washington D.C
|This article about a United States journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|