Kate Chopin House (Cloutierville, Louisiana)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kate Chopin House
Historic American Buildings Survey photo of the house
|Location:||Main St. (LA 1), Cloutierville, Louisiana|
|Added to NRHP:||April 19, 1993|
|Designated NHL:||April 19, 1993|
The house was destroyed in a fire on October 1, 2008.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23.
- "Kate Chopin House". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Retrieved 2008-01-27.
- Jill S. Mesirow and Page Putnam Miller (June 24, 1992), PDF (443 KB), National Park Service and PDF (948 KB)
- "200-Year-Old Kate Chopin House in La. Burns Down". Associated Press (New York Times). Retrieved 2008-10-01.[dead link]
- Cane River National Heritage Area, a National Park Service Discover Our Shared Heritage Travel Itinerary
|This article about a property in Louisiana on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|