- For the American writer and energy analyst, please see Kate Gordon (energy analyst).
|Born||1982 (age 31–32)
Gordon was born in 1982 in Tasmania, Australia. Gordon has studied Performing Arts and Information Management at the University of Tasmania, and Literary Studies at Deakin University. Prior to writing, she has worked as a librarian and bookseller, specialising in children's and young-adult books.
In 2010, her first novel was published by Allen & Unwin, entitled Three Things About Daisy Blue, the twentieth and final novel in the Girlfriend Fiction series. In 2011, her second novel, Thyla was published by Random House Australia. Unlike her first novel, Thyla is a paranormal fiction, set in Hobart, Tasmania and its surroundings. It was inspired by a visit to the Cascades Female Factory historical site, and also a story written for her by her father about a thylacine named Tessa. The sequel to Thyla, entitled Vulpi, was released in April 2012.
Gordon's next novel, entitled Writing Clementine, was released in June 2014.
- Three Things about Daisy Blue (2010) - book 20 in the Girlfriend Fiction series
- Thyla (2011)
- Vulpi (2012)
- Writing Clementine (2014)
- Gordon, Kate. "Bio". kategordon.com.au. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- "Allen & Unwin - Three Things About Daisy Blue". allenandunwin.com. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- "Girlfriend Fiction - About The Series". allenandunwin.com. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- "Random House Australia - Thyla". randomhouse.com.au. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- Gordon, Kate. "Published Author Interview with: Kate Gordon.". http://sheknownasjess.blogspot.com.au. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- "Random House Australia - Vulpi". randomhouse.com.au. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|