||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (July 2012)|
Lilley published Versary, her first volume of poems, in 2002, and Ladylike in 2012. She is Associate Professor of English at The University of Sydney. Lilley edited The Blazing World by Margaret Cavendish (Penguin Classics, 1994). In 2010 she edited Dorothy Hewett's Selected Poems for UWA Press.
Lilley has a "featured cameo" as Vera Newby in the film The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith.
- Versary. (Salt, 2002) ISBN 1-876857-15-3 review
- Round Vienna. (Vagabond Press, 2011) review
- Ladylike. (UWA Publishing, 2012) review
- Margaret Cavendish The Blazing World and Other Writings. (Penguin, 1994)
- Dorothy Hewett Selected Poems. (UWA Press, 2010)
-  Australian Poetry Library
-  Staff Profile
- Kate Lilley Contents page Poems & essays at Australian Literature Resources
- 2 short poems at Snorkel Magazine
- Kate Lilley: Sydney Poet an interview
|This biographical article about an Australian poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|