||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011)|
|Education||Bachelor of Science (Chemistry), University of Pittsburgh|
|Spouse(s)||Jeff Grubb (1983-)|
Kate Novak grew up in Pittsburgh, where she graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a BS in Chemistry. She is a fantasy author primarily published in the Forgotten Realms and Ravenloft shared worlds. She is married to writer and game designer Jeff Grubb. Novak and Grubb are co-authors of the best-selling Finder's Stone Trilogy, and collaborated on the book Azure Bonds. The success of the book resulted in the creation of the computer game, Curse of the Azure Bonds.
- The Finder's Stone Trilogy (with Jeff Grubb)
- The Harpers (with Jeff Grubb)
- "Pen & Paper RPG Database Bibliography for Kate Novak". Pen & Paper RPG Database. Retrieved 2008-02-19.
- "MobyGames profile for Kate Novak". MobyGames. Retrieved 2008-02-19.
- Buker, Derek M. (2002). The science fiction and fantasy readers' advisory: the librarian's guide to cyborgs, aliens, and sorcerers. ALA readers' advisory series (ALA Editions). pp. 127–128. ISBN 0-8389-0831-4.
- "Kate Novak - Forgotten Realms author". Forgotten Realms: The Library. Retrieved 2008-02-19.
- "Grubb, Jeff 1957–". Contemporary Authors. January 1, 2006. Retrieved October 10, 2012. – via HighBeam Research (subscription required)
|This article about an American fantasy writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a role-playing game designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|