From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Related names||Katherine, Catherine|
|Look up Katharina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In television and film:
- Katharina Bellowitsch, Austrian radio and TV presenter
- Katharina Thalbach, German actress and film director
- Katherine Pierce, a character in The Vampire Diaries originally named Katharina Petrova.
In other fields:
- Katharina Dalton, British physician and pioneer in the research of premenstrual stress syndrome.
- Katharina Klafsky, Hungarian operatic singer
- Katharina von Bora, German Catholic nun who was an early convert to Protestantism.