Katherine Mangu-Ward is an American journalist, currently (2013) writing for the libertarian magazine Reason, where she serves as Managing Editor. Her writing frequently focuses on food, technology, and education policy. She holds a degree in political science and philosophy from Yale University. Mangu-Ward began her career as a reporter for The Weekly Standard magazine. She also served as a researcher at The New York Times op-ed page. In 2005 she was named a Phillips Foundation Journalism Fellow.
- "Staff : Katherine Mangu-Ward - Reason Magazine". Reason.com. Retrieved 2010-12-13.
- "PHILLIPS FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 2005 JOURNALISM FELLOWSHIPS - EIGHT FELLOWSHIP AWARDS TOTALING $307,500 | The Phillips Foundation". Webcache.googleusercontent.com. Retrieved 2010-12-13.
- Article by Katherine Mangu-Ward in the Wall Street Journal on organic frozen dinners.
- Article by Katherine Mangu-Ward in the Washington Post on soda taxes.
- Article by Katherine Mangu-Ward in the Wall Street Journal on advocates of government transparency.
- Article by Katherine Mangu-Ward in the Weekly Standard on Newt Gingrich's Amazon.com reviewing activity.
- [http://reason.com/archives/2007/05/30/wikipedia-and-beyond Article by Katherine Mangu-Ward in Reason Magazine on Jimmy Wales.
- Katherine Mangu-Ward in New York Times debate on cell phone use while driving.
- Katherine Mangu-Ward in LA Times discussion on Sarah Palin as feminist.
- Katherine Mangu-Ward discusses bank CEO pay on CNBC.