From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kathmandu may refer to:
- Kathmandu, city proper and capital of Nepal
- Kathmandu District, administrative division of Nepal that includes the city
- Kathmandu Valley, geographic division which includes the aforementioned district and others surrounding it
- "Katmandu" (song), a song by Bob Seger
- "Katmandu", a song by Cat Stevens on the album Mona Bone Jakon
- Kathmandu (2012 TV Series), an Israeli TV Series starring Michael Moshonov and Nizan Levartovsky
- The Night Train to Kathmandu, a made-for-TV movie starring Milla Jovovich, Eddie Castrodad and Pernell Roberts
- Kathmandu (company), a transnational chain of retail stores selling outdoor clothing and equipment
- Cat Mandu was a cat and joint leader of the Official Monster Raving Loony Party in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kathmandu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.