|Constituency||Industrial and Commercial Panel|
17 September 1988 |
|Political party||Sinn Féin|
|Alma mater||Dublin City University,
University College Dublin
She grew up in Ballyjamesduff, County Cavan. She has a degree in Economics from Dublin City University, and a Masters in European Economic and Public Affairs from University College Dublin. She previously worked as a parliamentary assistant to former Sinn Féin TD Arthur Morgan.
She first entered politics for election to Dáil Éireann in the Cavan–Monaghan constituency at the 2011 general election, but was not elected. In April 2011 she was elected to Seanad Éireann on the Industrial and Commercial Panel.
- "Ms. Kathryn Reilly". Oireachtas Members Database. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "Kathryn Reilly". Sinn Féin. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- Collins, Stephen (2011). Nealon's Guide to the 31st Dáil and 24th Seanad. Dublin: Gill & Macmillan. p. 205. ISBN 9780717150595.
- "Kathryn Reilly". TheJournal.ie. February 2011.
- "Kathryn Reilly". ElectionsIreland.org. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- "Fine Gael wins 18 seats in Seanad". RTÉ News. 29 April 2011.
|This article about a politician from Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|