||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
|Born||Kathleen G. Evison
January 16, 1963
Boulder City, Nevada
Because her father was employed by the National Park Service she spent most of her young life in national parks all across the United States. To finance her college education (she graduated cum laude from the University of California, Berkeley with a degree in rhetoric) she worked as a model, including appearances all over the world in television commercials and magazines, including women's health magazines like Self, Shape and the magazine Seventeen. The magazine modeling led to TV commercials, and those led to Kathy's first television acting part, which was in The Heights in 1992 (in the episode "Natalie"), before she got a regular role in the TV series seaQuest DSV in 1994.
One of Kathy's guest appearances on Diagnosis: Murder, (the episode "Blood Ties"), was filmed as a pilot episode for a spin off series called Whistlers which would have starred her and Zoe McLellan. Ultimately the show wasn't picked up by the network.
Her most recent appearance was in a Petsmart commercial.
- Murder, She Wrote: A Story to Die For (2000) .... Penny Ryan
- 7th Heaven (TV) (1999) (Yak Sada) .... Jessica Tanner
- The Pretender (TV) (Survival) (1999) .... Lt. Molly Kimbrell
- Diagnosis: Murder (TV) (3 episodes) (1996–1999) .... Det. Amy Devlin
- Highlander: The Series (1996) (TV) (Haunted) .... Jennifer Hill
- The New Adventures of Flipper (TV) (1996) (Sea Horse) .... Emma Phelps
- seaQuest DSV (TV) (Main Character) (1994–1996) .... Lonnie Henderson
- Beverly Hills, 90210 (TV) (3 episodes) (1994) .... Kathy Fisher
- The Heights (TV) (1992) (Natalie) .... Natalie
- "Bio from IMDb". Retrieved 2007-12-08.
|This article about a television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|